Benzene Phosphinic Acid (BZPA)
Click each tab below for product information
Benzene Phosphinic Acid (BZPA) General Information
Chemical Name: Benzene Phosphinic Acid (BZPA)
Synonyms: Phenyl Phosphinic Acid; Phenylphosphonous acid; Phosphinic acid, phenyl
Chemical Formula: C6H7O2P
CAS Number: 1779-48-2
EC Number: 217-217-3
Benzene Phosphinic Acid (BZPA) Uses
- As synthetic catalyst of polyamide
- As a light stabilizer
- As an antioxidant
- As a flame retardant
- As a polyamide catalyst it improves nylon fiber tensile strength, UV color stability and dye-ability.
- As a reducing agent in redox-catalyzed polymerization.
- As a promoter of free radicals and organic peroxide catalysts in polymerization process
- As emulsion polymerization of olefin, methyl methacrylate, ethyl acrylate, and N-methyl acrylamide.
- As a promoter in polyester resin curing
- As a general antioxidant and a color, light and heat stabilizer for polymers especially polyamides
- As an intermediate to form non-ferrous metals used as polymer stabilizers.
See more Uses of Benzene Phosphinic Acid